[Foundation-l] [Wiki-research-l] Motivations to Contribute to Wikipedia

Dario Taraborelli dtaraborelli at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 19 17:25:28 UTC 2012

James,

I think I have replied consistently to your requests, both on wiki and by mail, stressing that this is the de facto standard procedure that was introduced with the creation of the RCom, pending a formal (as in voted) policy, and that the expectation is for whoever runs a survey or subject recruitment campaign to comply with this procedure. I appreciate that it implies a bit of bureaucracy but it's the best solution we can offer to help the community understand who runs a study and what for and help the researcher/investigator meet some basic requirements.

Dario