[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] The Signpost -- Volume 8, Issue 11 -- 12 March 2012

Wikipedia Signpost wikipediasignpost at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:03:25 UTC 2012

Interview: Liaising with the Education Program
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Interview

Women and Wikipedia: Women's history, what we're missing, and why it matters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Women_and_Wikipedia

Arbitration analysis: A look at new arbitrators
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Arbitration_analysis

News and notes: Sue Gardner tackles the funds, and the terms of use update nears implementation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/News_and_notes

In the news: ''Britannica'' runs out of print as Jimmy Wales anointed UK transparency tsar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/In_the_news

Discussion report: Nothing changes as long discussions continue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Discussion_report

WikiProject report: WikiProject Women's History
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/WikiProject_report

Featured content: Extinct humans, birds, and Birdman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Featured_content

Arbitration report: Proposed decision in 'Article titles', only one open case
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Arbitration_report

Education report: Diverse approaches to Wikipedia in Education
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Education_report

Technology report: Git learning curve steep but not insurmountable, plus a diff style we can all agree on?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12/Technology_report

Single page view
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Signpost/Single

PDF version
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-03-12

http://identi.ca/wikisignpost / https://twitter.com/wikisignpost
--
Wikipedia Signpost Staff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost

Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Foundation-L, the public mailing list about the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects. For more information about Foundation-L: