[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Stopping the presses: Britannica to stop printing books

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:00:46 UTC 2012

Sure, that isn't the problem ;) go to USA is *so* cheap those days ;)

I was actually about to go request the one from my old school, they should
give the book to the only girl who read the full school library right? ;)
(well, 80% but I left before graduate from  High School, so I might had got
the mark ;) )
_____
*
*

*[image: Inline images 1]*

*Béria Lima*

* *

* Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano.*

*Ajude-nos a construir esse sonho.* <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>**

*