[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status - the image filter disguised under a new label

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:35:27 UTC 2012

Hoi,
That is beside the point. You are against the proposal that is on the
table. It is a compromise. Now the fact that some want much more and you
want much less makes it a compromise.

So what gives, why do you refer to the opposing point of view ? Why not
accept the proposal as is and leave it at that?
Thanks,
     Gerard