[Foundation-l] : Strategy wiki logo

とある白い猫 to.aru.shiroi.neko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:03:17 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I feel the logo should be voted on as I am unsure if Meta logo is
appropriate for the wiki. I do not believe this was discussed before. I
have posted a vote for a new strategy wiki logo (including the current logo
if people want to keep things as is). All logos excluding the current
version were created by LadyofHats. I am unsure if Meta is the right place
for this vote but given how Strategy wiki supposed to affect all wikis, I
think a Wikimedia community-wide decision may be what we may want to seek.

Anyways the vote page is at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Logo_for_Wikimedia_Strategic_Planning_wiki

  -- とある白い猫  (To Aru Shiroi Neko)