[Foundation-l] Image filter

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Mar 10 00:57:46 UTC 2012

On 03/09/12 6:06 AM, Neil Babbage wrote:
> Wikimedia is not supposed to be some kind of exercise in perfection for perfection's sake. It's supposed to be open, accessible and useful.

"Useful", like "notable" is another of those words that cannot be easily
defined. In many otherwise non-controversial articles we have pictures
that do not further the contents of the articles.  They may have a loose
connection with the article's topic, but they don't add any information
to the topic. They do, however, break up solid blocks of text, and make
it more readable.

Ray