[Foundation-l] Image filter

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:00:44 UTC 2012

On 9 March 2012 17:34, Tobias Oelgarte <tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The little difference is that we aren't a store and have no front or back
> room. We are a skyscraper with an elevator and hundreds of buttons for every
> floor, while kids tend to press on any button at once.

No, we are a gigantic media-funfair carousel with 10,000 people forced
to ride on demonic wooden horses, the sound of the screams of their
terrified children unable to be heard due to blaring music speeding
out of control, while a hundred angry chimpanzees wearing fezzes take
random pot shots with "badsite" sponsored air rifles. Do I win the
cuddly toy?

I think this thread is officially off-topic, or at least as likely to
reach a new destination as a carousel.

Cheers,
Fae