[Foundation-l] Image filter

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:11:38 UTC 2012

Hoi,
Forget about Mr Larry Fox, I have never met him and I do not care really
what he has to say. It is not even relevant if it is the first question to
be tackled, it is an issue that is being tackled. The one thing that is
relevant is: is this something that prevents the use of Commons. If this is
not the case we can continue with other issues and implement tags and ditch
categories for instance. If it is the case, lets get the show on the road
and get ready for  the next thing.

It is often good to concentrate on an issue and then tackle the next.
Thanks,
     GerardM