[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:44:25 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen
<cimonavaro at gmail.com>wrote:

> Whew. We as a community figured that it would be insuperable from
> the get go, about 9 years ago. And Jimbo duely banned the first
> proposers. Glat to know the board is up to date, only 9 years late.

"We as a community" don't agree on very much, and the image filter and
related issues certainly have a lot of people on all sides. So if you could
just speak for yourself, I don't know what the rest of the community would
think, but I'd appreciate it.