[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status

Juliana da Costa José julianadacostajose at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:42:11 UTC 2012

Andreas, I do not know from where you come from, But I tell you, from where
I come: My worked for the Vatikan and we had several preachers in our house
who had all a special sound in their voice. This special slobbery
smart-aleck when they spoke about the depravity of the humanity with
special focus of sexuality. And I must admit that the memory about this
people came back in a very vivid way, when I read your reply.

Very interesting links you posted again - I must confess I did not know any
of them and you must really search very intense to find this.
I myself I have other things to do around the day than seaching  and
collecting sexy pictures and links to show them indignant afterwards als
"evidence of controversy", but maybe I am too much busy with writing
Wikipedia articles.

But good that you care about the hurtings of WMF. I believe that they will
thank you every day for this.

Juliana