[Foundation-l] Movement Roles: questions on New Models

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:24:52 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I went through the lists and collated a bunch of questions that have been
asked (without identifying who has asked these).

I have put them on the talk page of the MR letter, so that we can
systematically start considering and addressing them. This is the link:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_affiliation_models#Questions_on_several_aspects

I would be most obliged if you would go through these, add your thoughts,
and more questions that need answering.

I have yet to put up questions on the proposed Affiliations Committee, but
feel free to add these too.

Best
Bishakha