[Foundation-l] Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:55:03 UTC 2011

I was on Commons and stumbled across a photograph of a man cumming onto a
cracker and then eating it. Turns out this is called a "soggy biscuit." You
learn something new everyday.

In the heat of annoyance about "WP:NOTCENSORED" cries, I decided to add the
image of the guy eating his cum drenched biscuit on the [[Soggy biscuit]]
article.

Well it was quickly taken down!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Soggy_biscuit#Removing_the_article_image

But at least we have plenty of other images of people in sexually deviant
situations with their faces shown. :P

-Sarah "You can't always get what you want," Stierch

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American
Art<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>
and
Sarah Stierch Consulting
*Historical, cultural & artistic research & advising.*