[Foundation-l] Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:24:47 UTC 2011

On 30 September 2011 10:12, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>

> Up to now, all females from US (four of them) are in favor of filter
> (though, Sarah just tactically) and the only one not from US
> (Brazil/Portugal) is against.

Milos, I believe this is exactly the kind of post that Sue was talking about
in her blog. It is aggressive, it is alienating, and it is intimidating to
others who may have useful and progressive ideas but are repeatedly seeing
the opinions of others dismissed because they're women/not women or from the
US/not from the US. The implication of your post is "if you're a woman from
the US, your opinion is invalid". Your post here did not further the
discussion in any way, and I politely ask you to refrain from making such
posts in the future.

Risker