[Foundation-l] Dead Sea Scrolls

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.rs
Wed Sep 28 03:52:05 UTC 2011

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/original?show=1&t=1317181660

>1
>: of, relating to, or constituting an origin or beginning : initial
<the original part of the house>

The photograph does not constitute an origin or beginning.

>2
>a : not secondary, derivative, or imitative <an original composition>

The photograph is secondary, derivative and imitative.

>b : being the first instance or source from which a copy, reproduction,
or translation is or can be made

The photograph is not the first instance.

>3
>: independent and creative in thought or action : inventive <an
original artist>

The photograph is not independent or creative.