[Foundation-l] Image filter

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:43:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> The survey was not a poll or referendum, and did not address the
> fundamental question of whether this feature is wanted.
>
> The only actual poll I am aware of which asked this question was on
> de.wikipedia.

My point is that the dewiki poll being worded in a manner that is
pleasing to people who have critiqued the Foundation-wide survey does
not render it representative, when it was participated in by at most
one eightieth of the members of the community whom we know to have an
opinion on the matter.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com