[Foundation-l] A Wikimedia project has forked

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 23 04:40:16 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:47 PM, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> Is there a single staffer who's even thinking about any of them as
> part of their work? I don't know of any. And, back to the original thought:
> are there any Wikimedia initiatives to specifically (or "primarily")
> improve
> any of these sister projects? I also don't know of any.
>
> MZMcBride
>

> Yes, there are three staff members in my team alone (me, Christine, Maggie)
who are thinking about them as a part of their work.  I responded to a
question on Wikiversity last night.  I read the major discussion pages on
each of the English language projects (regrettably the only language I
speak) weekly.  I try to hit the others with Google translate regularly, but
not quite that.

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations