[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter - magical flying unicorn pony that s***s rainbows

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 22 16:53:06 UTC 2011

On 22 September 2011 02:21, Tobias Oelgarte
<tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com> wrote:
> You must be an asshole to claim that we have many sock puppets inside
> this votes. It's an open attack against the community.

Please let's try not to demonize and insult each other.

These are hot issues, and I know it's tempting to believe that people
who disagree with us are stupid or evil, but they're not. We are all
here for the same reason -- we want to make the world a better place
by making information freely available for everyone. Everybody here is
smart and thoughtful and committed to that mission, and the
conversations work better when we engage each other with that in mind.

Thanks,
Sue

--

Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!