[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:08:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 20:38, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> An opt-in filter using the same URL as everything else won't affect
> anything else either.

Except:
1) fierce opposition from significant part of the community. (I don't
care about the quality of opposition, just about the fact that it's
very hard opposition.);
2) board's impotence to do anything except to ask for "more input",
"next steps".

I really don't care which solution would be better. I really don't
care if someone wants or doesn't want to see nudity, but can't or have
to because of any reason.

I want this to be over and I gave my suggestion. If it's not good, I
am fine. But, I want to see whatever implemented ASAP and to finish
with this surreal parody.