[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter - magical flying unicorn pony that s***s rainbows

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:42:18 UTC 2011

On 21 September 2011 18:41, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> David's Magical Flying unicorn ponies work very well thank you in
> the frame of fairytale fiction.

Originally from discussion of an actually impossible project at work.
"Look, we've specified a magical flying unicorn pony because we think
they'll be popular and sell well. Stop calling it 'impossible' and
just do your job." I'm sure you can picture precisely how
spectacularly well the projects specified in this manner turn out.

- d.