[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:05:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Tobias Oelgarte <
tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I still can't the a rational difference between images included in
> articles by the will of the community and text passages included by the
> will of the community.

It's much easier to note offensive text fragments before reading them than
to note offensive images before seeing them. But I guess the more
fundamental issue is: there are, I assume, people who have requested this
feature for images. There are either no or only very few who have requested
it for text.

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com