[Foundation-l] Minor projects withering and dying? Really?

とある白い猫 to.aru.shiroi.neko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:11:36 UTC 2011

Certain projects are bound to loose active contributors. Projects like
Wikisource, Wikiquote, Wikispecies or even Wiktionary do not have the same
growth curve as a general purpose encyclopedia. These tools have serious
competition as well. Statistically looking at numbers is unwise unless you
are going to look at it with a perspective. This is not to say these
projects are without problem, but that doesn't mean the wikis are failures.

  -- とある白い猫  (To Aru Shiroi Neko)