[Foundation-l] Do I miss my bet?

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 06:16:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Without seeing the responses to the "referendum", I am betting you
> have in the comments a huge amount of _committed_ "You are on crack; I
> will never stand for this." comments, a wide field of wishy washies
> giving conditionals, and an almost as wide field of supports on the
> lines of "I wouldn't use it, nor make my children use it, but meh, if
> somebody want's it..." and last and definitely least, a tiny hardcore
> segment of "Won't anyone think of the children!"  -- Do I lose my bet?
>
> --
> --

Am I reading that correctly to be a standard bell curve, slight shifted
towards the left (i.e. more extreme no responses than extreme yes

Because that doesn't match the bimodal nature of the answers to the scored
questions, which implies to me that they were not well written, as others
have suggested. Or are we just speculating on the comments -- I didn't know
they were released yet.