[Foundation-l] Do I miss my bet?

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 02:04:30 UTC 2011

Without seeing the responses to the "referendum", I am betting you
have in the comments a huge amount of _committed_ "You are on crack; I
will never stand for this." comments, a wide field of wishy washies
giving conditionals, and an almost as wide field of supports on the
lines of "I wouldn't use it, nor make my children use it, but meh, if
somebody want's it..." and last and definitely least, a tiny hardcore
segment of "Won't anyone think of the children!"  -- Do I lose my bet?