[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Thu Sep 15 09:40:17 UTC 2011

> Fae wrote:
>> Is there a link somewhere to the total budget and actual staff costs
>> of the referendum?
>
> This was asked very early on:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Image_filter_referendum/Archive1#Cost

Sorry, not the same question as expected costs of implementation. I am
asking for the actual staff costs for running and analysing the
referendum itself (so far) plus any further planned costs. This should
be entirely known and openly reported.

Obviously as with any well managed project, there should be a number
of kill points. If the outcome of paying further staff costs for
detailed analysis is unclear beyond working out that mistakes were
made and the results are not all that meaningful, then I would
consider killing the rest of the project now and put the saved budget
towards more useful programmes.

Thanks,
Fae