[Foundation-l] (IRC questions with tempodivalse) Re: A Wikimedia project has forked

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:05:34 UTC 2011

Kim, before you mentioned this was just a personality problem, but it seems
to go beyond that. It seems to be a structural problem augmented by
personality problems (I can think of a couple people in particular, not
naming names). The structural problems are clear to everybody but certain
prolific en. Wikinews contributors refuse to recognize that change needs to
be made or the project will just stagnate indefinitely, as it has been for a
long time now.