[Foundation-l] On curiosity, cats and scapegoats

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Sep 8 15:20:40 UTC 2011

(as a side-respons: besides being quite rude of making your point this way;
it is nonsensical, because in this case it is the broadcaster (you) who
decides what to leave out, and not the receiver (me). Showing everything or
showing only the parts people want to see have just as much chance for bias.
You could even argue that forcing people to look at pictures and make them
feel uncomfortable gives them in their specific interpretation a larger bias
about the topic than you can ever induce by leaving the pictures out for
that same group.

Lodewijk