[Foundation-l] On curiosity, cats and scapegoats

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 7 18:38:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 05:30:54PM +0200, Kim Bruning wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 05:51:40PM +0200, Lodewijk wrote:
> > The question shouldn't [...] be about whether we want to
> > offer [...] people [...] Wikipedia?

(
just as a note: This "quote" is intended as an illustration of why
it may be preferable to have an all-or-nothing policy for
wikipedia articles, as opposed to we-hide-parts-of-the-article.

If part of a story is hidden, you can introduce very
strong bias.

Obviously, it is not normally my intention to deliberately
twist people's words. (Other than as an illustration here)
)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning