[Foundation-l] On curiosity, cats and scapegoats

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:45:32 UTC 2011

> *My boss (...) can't open the pregnancy article at work because the intro
> is NSFW our workplace.
> *

I'm sorry but i don't find the problem in this article.

*I can't open the [[vagina]] article at work either, because of the really
> in your face photo of a vagina when you open it up
> *

The article is about vagina. The only picture there who might be "NSFW" is
this one: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Azvag.jpg who only shows
what are the anatomy of a vagina. I find very educational.

And BTW, if you don't want to see a vagina, don't open the article.

*who is totally grossed out by that photo on the vagina article,
> gahhhhhhhhhhh, surely she can't be the only one!
> *

No it was not. There are in fact a category in commons (
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Vagina ) and in that category i
found the image who replaced the Image you dislike so
much<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Human_vulva_with_visible_vaginal_opening.jpg>.
But not because you don't like, because the one in the article now is more
clear.
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nossos_projetos>.*