[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at gmx.de
Mon Sep 5 13:57:04 UTC 2011

Am 04.09.11 22:18 schrieb Kim Bruning:

> * There's nothing wrong with the filter program itself

That's wrong. What's wrong with the whole programme is that the
Foundation did not ask Wikimedians whether they liked to have it or not
They just did it. Period. Now, it will be there soon, and the whole
"referendum" indeed was not about introducing the filter or not, but
rather about what kind of filter you liked most (i.e., a red, or a green
one, rather)? This is no way to run a community these days. We want to
participate and we want to have a say in these things.

Regards,
Jürgen.