[Foundation-l] Show community consensus for Wikilove

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 08:06:41 UTC 2011

Surely making it only available to those users who understand markup
completely undermines one of the great unintended consequences - that it's
really useful for posting talkpage messages? New users can use those
templates in a *perfectly* meaningful way - as a way of communicating
instead of relying some pseudo-HTML markup language they're too new to
understand. They could communicate...ohh, I don't know, just off the top of
my head....maybe "can someone please explain to me how markup works?"