[Foundation-l] Show community consensus for Wikilove

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Sat Oct 29 14:56:28 UTC 2011

Hi Gerard,

Your email appears to argue that the WMF should introduce any features
they find expedient and then deal with (or ignore) complaints from the
community afterwards. This seems to miss the opportunity for user
testing, feedback or even asking the users what they want as part of
requirements gathering and analysis. Does your email represent the
position of the WMF or the outreach team?

Personally, I find arguments that we should do away with community
consensus because it is too hard disturbing and run counter to our
agreed mission.

Thanks,
Fae