[Foundation-l] Is random article truly random

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:02:50 UTC 2011

> > On Wikipedia this is called vandalism and trolling; and we *do* censor it
> :)
> >

> No we don't and that is the whole point. We edit. We don't censor,

We remove & suppress such material. This is censoring the troll/vandals
contribution.

I am sorry but you don't get to use a potential straw man and then defend it
by redefining censorship of that material as "editing".

As it is I don't really get the context of the point you were trying to
make. In the story is the teacher Wikipedia? In which case we *are* doing
more to stop penis images. Or are you trying to show that because she could
handle these apparently offensive images and still continue to confront you
that the world at large should have the same attitude to Wikipedia?

Tom