[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 05:06:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Florence Devouard <anthere9 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> The problem is that what is usually called "the Board" on this list is
> not a single entity. It is actually a group of persons.
>
> And right now, the situation is that there is no real agreement within
> "the Board" about what to exactly do or not do.

While I totally agree that each of us, as individual board members has our
own individual take on this issue (as we do on many other issues), that does
not mean we are incapable of making a collective decision on this as a
Board.

I think Ting, Phoebe and Sue have accurately summarized this in their emails
to this list.

Cheers
Bishakha