[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:29:44 UTC 2011

That means it will be pushed in no matter if wanted/needed or in respect
to the local communities? I think that will push over the line of
acceptability.

I also want to remember you that the "referendum"/referendumm

1. asked the wrong question(s)
2. did not mention any of the possible issues beforehand (biased
formulation)
3. left much room for possible implementations

!!! IM STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS PER PROJECT !!!
Im very, very disappointed to see that this data is still not released.
I requested it a dozen times. Every time i got rejected that it will be
released later on and that we should stay patient. How many weeks ago
this request was made? I did not count anymore...

Seriously pissed off greetings from
Tobias Oelgarte / user:niabot