[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 14:47:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Ting Chen <wing.philopp at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Tobias,
>
> the text of the May resolution to this question is "... and that the
> feature be visible, clear and usable on all Wikimedia projects for both
> logged-in and logged-out readers", and on the current board meeting we
> decided to not ammend the original resolution.

So nothing changed since before the reaction and referendums?

I really don't see the point of making statement in complete or
partial ambiguity from the board. If I read the last email correctly, the
board acknowledged some of the things that were said but nothing will change
from the original resolution?

Regards
Theo