[Foundation-l] Given that we have won, can we turn Italian Wikipedia back on now?

Donaldo Papero pap3rinik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:03:01 UTC 2011

We'd be nice as well to have it back asap. And we are prompt to do so. But,
please, take into account that the article you linked is actually totally
not accurate, not to say that is just wrong: at the moment the law is
unapproved,
the controversial piece of the law is absolutely unchanged. What we have
achieved is that there is a general orientation to discuss some improvements
(which will met our point), and today will be the critical day for the related
discussions in the Italian Parliament. The it.wiki community is currently
oriented to wait until this afternoon, to see if the promised improvements
are real or if are only political tactics: there is an OPEN discussion about
this point here<http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bar/Discussioni/Sciopero:_il_punto_della_situazione>.
Few more hour of patience to see if we have achieved real results and we'll
be back.

Pap3rinik