[Foundation-l] WMF blog post on Italian Wikipedia

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:48:38 UTC 2011

Of course. I'm not speaking about the right to mirror, but the need of
mirrors.

By the way, our free licenses also need to show the text authors. Thousand
people re-use the contents and link to the Wikipedia page. As far as I know,
no history is available now at Italian Wikipedia to look up. CC-BY-SA/GFDL
violation?