[Foundation-l] Blackout at Italian Wikipedia

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:03:08 UTC 2011

An official statement will be published in Foundation-l.

The question is that the server are in USA, but for the penal law it's
sufficient to edit from the Italian country.

I am in a special situation because I live in Switzerland and I
publish in USA servers, but for the main numbers of Italian editors
the question is not so easy.

Ilario