[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia India Program Trust

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:26:25 UTC 2011

I'm sorry Achal, but I read Theo's answer twice and didn't find the
"rudeness" in his comments.

Can't we all just assume good faith and answer the questions and comment
with that in mind? I'm sure he didn't wanted to be rude to anyone, and I'm
sure you can assume his good faith and move on.
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*