[Foundation-l] Scheduled intermittent downtime on all Wikimedia projects on May 24

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 10:46:45 UTC 2011

Tim,

When I originally wrote:

during maintenance is it possible in future to update the error message to
explain that maintenance is ongoing?
That was a bit of a silly moment from me :) I see how that implies
in-maintenance updates.

In fact my suggestion was to update the error message to mention the planned
maintenance and the timeframes.

Sorry for the confusion!

Tom