[Foundation-l] No rights to participate

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Wed May 25 04:14:40 UTC 2011

Oh dear. This just lost a lot of respect (whatever respect is remaining).

So if someone (anyone?) can cause another person problems, they will? I must
remember that as the default expectation of society, or Wikipedia
communities at least.
Documented as being that extreme by reliable sources no less.

Instead of complaining, you might like to notice how your own attitudes lead
to fairly predictable results, and a genuine, noticeable and enduring change
of them changes the results.

FT2