[Foundation-l] Referent list of wikis?

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sun May 22 14:35:31 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just because of three letters code conflict between Swiss German and
> Albanian (als), I've realized that somebody listed Swiss German to have
> Wikinews edition (it is, actually, news portal at Wikipedia) and nobody
> bothered to remove it.

I'm pretty sure Swiss German merged all of its projects into
Wikipedia, not just Wikinews.  They requested the closure of the other
domains (e.g. als.wiktionary.org, als.wikibooks.org) and merged them
back into als.wikipedia.org because that worked better for their
community.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023