[Foundation-l] Stalking on Wikipedia

Dror Kamir dqamir at bezeqint.net
Sun May 22 13:40:49 UTC 2011

Tom, since you did not respect my last message here, you force me to
react. There seem to be "anti-Dror" and "pro-Dror" camps here, and I
don't like this idea at all. The issue is not entirely personal, even
though I am personally attacked here by certain people based on their
mere speculations. And yet, the issue is much wider, and it relates to
violation of privacy policy and misconduct on behalf of certain admins
on en-wp, which amounts to unethical actions (and I am careful not to
suggest a worse scenario). "Supreme Deliciousness" is not a side to this
discussion. The problem is not the "mouse" but rather the "hole" in
which he dwells. Naturally, SD would deny he did anything wrong. The
problem is that certain users go hand-in-hand with him, accept his
accusations against me, and against people allegedly associated with me,
without any substantial evidence, hence damaging not only me personally
but other people as well. Now certain admins also hold private
information about me, obtained unlawfully or unethically, without
notifying me, without warning SD for his unacceptable conduct and
without showing any willingness to address the problem seriously.

Dror K

בתאריך 22/05/11 13:54, ציטוט Thomas Morton: