[Foundation-l] Interesting legal action

Wjhonson wjhonson at aol.com
Fri May 20 23:41:38 UTC 2011

"Publish" means to make public.  To make available to the public.
Telling your buddies in the locker room is not "publishing".

No it isn't. Telling one mate down the pub might but multiple people
is kinda dicey. I assume more than one person has access to the
User:Oversight feed.

Exactly what is and isn't considered a private communication is a
complex area though.

--
geni