[Foundation-l] CentralNotice use

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:42:57 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 10:52 AM, church.of.emacs.ml wrote:
> 1. Display it for logged-in users only. This is especially useful for
> information concerning active Wikimedians, e.g. Wikimania, POTY, etc.

Agreed with this in relation to the Board elections. Just users with
accounts are able to vote or to be candidates. And those who are
interested in our governing should be able to read it on Meta, which
should have clear note on Main Page that there are ongoing elections.

Presenting to 400M of readers that we have democratically elected Board
is not so important and may irritate them.