[Foundation-l] IRC Group Contacts Chairship handover

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu May 19 12:13:02 UTC 2011

Hi Sean,

thanks for your work in the past years! Although you say it was unimportant,
I think one of your values is that you managed to keep it that way.
Infrastructure that goes well and can be relied upon often is confused with
unimportant. Nonetheless we Wikimedians manage often to talk for long times
about "unimportant" thinks around the color of the bikeshed, and I think one
of your helps has been that you have been able to keep thát to a minimum.

With kind regards,

Lodewijk