[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Re: Do WMF want enwp.org?]

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue May 17 13:24:09 UTC 2011

Although you do have a point here, just to be complete, the number of
characters for en.wikipedia.org is of course longer. You would have to
compare en.wp.w.org/Example with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Example - which makes
it 12 vs 22 (+article name), which is already more significant. Of course
unless someone finds a way to redirect en.wikipedia.org/Example to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Example .

Best,
Lodewijk