[Foundation-l] Fwd: Copyright problems of images from India

Sreejith K. sreejithk2000 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:54:36 UTC 2011

In India the copyright is counted from the year of its first publication.
It's different for different countries. For some countries, the copyright
expiry is counted from the year of death of the author.

Here I was highlighting the difficulties in proving the year of publishing
especially in India where most of the decade old artifacts are still not
online.

- Sreejith K.