[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Re: Do WMF want enwp.org?]

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:14:21 UTC 2011

Although we maybe only doing this for Wikipedia, here's a few
comparisons / ideas

== Projects * domains:

(subdomain)
en.wp.org / Title
de.wt.org / Title (de.wiktionary)
c.wm.org / Title (commons.wikimedia)

(directory)
wp.org / en / Title
wt.org / de / Title (de.wiktionary)
wm.org / c / Title (commons.wikimedia)

== Editions * Project * domains

enwp.org / Title
dewt.org / Title
wikimediacommons.org / Title

== 1 domain ?

(directory)
wi.ki / p / en / Title (Wikipedia EN)
wi.ki / t / de / Title (Wiktionary DE
wi.ki / commons / Title (Wikimedia Commons)

(interwiki root)
wi.ki / w:en:Title
wi.ki / t:de:Title
wi.ki / commons:Title

Personally, I like the 1domain-root and projects-subdomains solution.
Just a few thoughts :)

--
Krinkle
Op 8 mei 2011, om 15:59 heeft Gerard Meijssen het volgende geschreven: