[Foundation-l] Promotional material about the user's activities outside Wikipedia, nothing useful to Wikipedia

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat May 7 14:05:43 UTC 2011

Hello, sorry to bring this up, again, but this guy, mr whitewriter has
been wikihounding me, he just does not give up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Skier_Dude#Hi_dude.21_:.29

It really hurts me to be treated this way and I wonder if this
behavior of whitewriter will be tolerated and supported? How can one
editor constantly attack people and get away with it,

mike

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/26/2011 03:56 AM, John Vandenberg wrote:
>>> (BTW, related to that, may folk from en.wp raise requirements for so
>>> called "consensus" related to page deletion? Something like "at least
>>> five users with at least 500 edits" would save many useful material from
>>> systemic trolling.)
>>
>> Do any other wikis have similar thresholds?
>
> If I remember well, sr.wp has some thresholds related to policy
> decisions. Not sure about deletion; but RfD on sr.wp are far from en.wp
> traffic.

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania
flossk.org flossal.org